|Sort by:||Beijing Tours|
|Destination:||Beijing, Xian, Shanghai|
|Tour Price:||From Only 1059 USD / Per adult|
|Attractions:||Temple of Heaven, Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Great Wall, Terracotta Warriors Museum, Qin Tombs, Jade Buddha Temple, Yuyuan Garden, Bund, Changling Tomb, Shaanxi Historical Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Ancient City Wall|
|2-5 Travelers||6-9 Travelers||10 Travelers & Above||Inquiry|
1. All arrangements and first admission/entrance fees of scenic spots specified in the itinerary.
2. Buffet breakfast, Chinese lunch or dinner as listed in the itinerary.
3. Well-equipped commercial vehicle with excellent private guide and driver accompanied on your tour between airports, train stations, scenic spots and hotels.
4. 3-star Hotel based on two persons sharing one room with twin beds. All hotels as listed in the itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast unless specified.
5. Overnight train with soft-sleeper from Beijing to Xi'an, Xi'an-Shanghai Airfare.
6. Travel Agency’s Liability Insurance with your tour inside China.
7. Chinese government taxes and the city construction fees on your travel tour.
After you arrive in Beijing, our local guide will pick you up and then drive to hotel for a good rest.
Picked up in your hotel and began your coach tour in Beijing with mind-like friends overseas. Early travel to Temple of Heaven, you may see the Taichi exercises. (90 minutes)
Explore Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City, the largest imperial palace complex in the world. (2.5 hours)
Afterwards, visit the Summer Palace, the largest, most beautiful and exquisite imperial garden in the world. (90 minutes)
Hike the Great Wall, Climb up the Great Wall, well-known for the longest defense wall in the world. What a great experience! You will become “a true man, heroes and heroines on the Great Wall” as the old Chinese saying goes. (Cable Car is optional). (2 hours)
Stroll around Changling Tomb, the mausoleum of Emperor Yongle who was the third emperor of the Ming Dynasty. He was the most famous historical figure among the Ming Emperors. (1 hour)
In the evening, board an overnight soft sleeper train to Xian.
Morning picked by our guide and visit Shaanxi Historical Museum, symbolizes the great extent of Shaanxi history and its remarkable culture. (1.5 hours)
Afterwards, visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda, regarded as the symbol of Xi’an. (1 hour)
Then proceed to the Ancient City Wall, it is the best preserved wall in china, is one of the most beautiful landmarks in Xi'an. (1 hour)
Meet the guide at the appointed time. Visit Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, attracts a large number of loacl and overseas tourists (2 hours).
Then explore the Qin Tombs, Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor (1 hour).
After this trip, take the flight to Shanghai.
Welcome you and check in the hotel.
First explore the Jade Buddha Temple, a venerable and famous Buddhist temple in Shanghai. (40 minutes)
Discovery in the Yuyuan Garden, a place of peace and comfort in the heart of bustling Shanghai. (1 hour)
Relax yourself in the Bund, to enjoy the beautiful night scenery of this famous Oriental city. (40 minutes)
Have a look at the Oriental Pearl Tower, the highest TV tower in Aisa, to have a bird view of this metropolis. (1.4 hours)
Driven to the airport, your budget travel in china ends. See you off!