|Sort by:||Beijing Tours|
|Destination:||Beijing, Xian, Shanghai|
|Tour Price:||From Only 1199 USD / Per adult|
|Attractions:||Temple of Heaven, Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Great Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Ancient City Wall, Terracotta Warriors Museum, Qin Tombs, Jade Buddha Temple, Yuyuan Garden, Bund, Changling Tomb, Shaanxi Historical Museum|
|2-5 Travelers||6-9 Travelers||10 Travelers & Above||Inquiry|
1. All arrangements and first admission/entrance fees of scenic spots specified in the itinerary.
2. Buffet breakfast, Chinese lunch or dinner as listed in the itinerary.
3. Well-equipped commercial vehicle with excellent private guide and driver accompanied on your tour between airports, train stations, scenic spots and hotels.
4. Four Star Hotel based on two persons sharing one room with twin beds. All hotels as listed in the itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast unless specified.
5. Beijing-Xian, Xi'an-Shanghai airfare with airports taxes, fuel charges, free baggage allowance as specified in the itinerary.
6. Travel Agency’s Liability Insurance with your tour inside China.
7. Chinese government taxes and the city construction fees on your travel tour.
After you arrive in Beijing, our local guide will pick you up and then drive to hotel for a good rest.
In the early morning, visit Tiananmen Square and expect to see the solemn flagraising ceremony. (30 minutes)
Next visit the Forbidden City, the largest imperial palace complex in the world. (2 hour)
Explore the construction art and royal dignity in the largest, most beautiful and exquisite imperial garden--Summer Palace. (90 minutes)
In the morning, you will be driven to the best known section of the Great Wall--Badaling Great Wall. Be a hero to hike to the top of the Wall. You may pay extra to take a cable car. (2 hours)
After lunch, visit Changling, the most famous one of the 13 Ming Tombs . It is the mausoleum of Emperor Yongle who was the third emperor of the Ming Dynasty. (1 hour)
In early morning visit the Temple of Heaven, the sacred altar for worshiping the God of Heaven in the world. Watch local people playing Taichi morning exercises. (90 minutes)
Take a rickshaw ride to visit old Hutong, you can see the ancient Beijing lanes and quadrangle houses that have been preserved for 700 years. (90 minutes)
Take your flight to Xian after the sightseeing.
Your local Xian guide will Welcome you and help you check in the hotel.
First site to visit today is Shaanxi Historical Museum, where over 300,000 invaluable historical items are on exhibition. (1.5 hours)
Visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda-- the very important Buddhism temple in Xian. (1 hour)
Ride a rental bike to along the Ancient City Wall--the best preserved ancient city wall in China. (1 hour)
In the morning, visit Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. The terracotta warriors and horses of life size are arranged in battle formations at the museum. (2 hours)
Next explore the Qin Tombs, Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor. (1 hour)
When sightseeing is over, take your flight to Shanghai.
Your local Shanghai guide will welcome you and help you check in the hotel.
In the morning, you will visit the Jade Buddha Temple, this is a venerable and famous Buddhist temple in Shanghai. (40 minutes)
Visit the Yuyuan Garden, which reflects a very typical southern China garden style. (1 hour)
Leisurely walk along the Bund to view the skyline of this modern city. (40 minutes)
You will also have a look at the Oriental Pearl Tower, the highest TV tower in Asia. (1.4 hours)
In the morning, your guide will help you check out your hotel. He/She will see you off at the airport for your homeward flight. Your tour of China ends. Have a good journey!