|Sort by:||Lhasa Tours|
|Tour Price:||From Only 750 USD / Per adult|
|Attractions:||Potala Palace, Tibet TCM Factory, Barkhor Street, Drepung Monastery, Tibetan Museum, Yumbulagang Temple, Samye Monastery|
|2-5 Travelers||6-9 Travelers||10 Travelers & Above||Inquiry|
|4 Star||$980.00||$870.00||$750.00||Inquiry Now!|
1. All arrangements and first admission/entrance fees of scenic spots specified in the itinerary.
2. Buffet breakfast, Chinese lunch or dinner as listed in the itinerary.
3. Well-equipped commercial vehicle with excellent private guide and driver accompanied on your tour between airports, train stations, scenic spots and hotels.
4. 4-Star Hotel based on two persons sharing one room with twin beds. All hotels as listed in the itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast unless specified.
5. Private vehicle of Lhasa-Tsedang, Tsedang-Lhasa.
6. Travel Agency’s Liability Insurance with your tour inside China.
7. Chinese government taxes and the city construction fees on your travel tour.
Welcome to Lhasa and choose our Tibet travel tour. Our local guide who holds Online China Tours will meet you in the airport and help you check in the hotel.
Today you will start Lhasa Tibet travel from Potala Palace, which was built in the 7th century by the famous Tibetan king-Songtzen Gampo. It became known as the "Winter Palace" by the 1750, when the 7th Dalai Lama built the Norbulingka Park as his summer residence. (1 hour)
Then proceed to Jokhang Temple, which was built by King Songtzen Gampo in the mid-7th century A.D. (2 hours)
Next you will visit the traditional Tibet Medical Factory to witness how the miraculous Tibetan medicine was produced. (1 hour)
You are suggested to ramble over the Barkhor Street. This is a famous local handmade crafts market. (2 hours)
After today's activities, you will be driven back to your hotel.
You will begin the tour at Drepung Monastery which is used to be the most large monastery in Tibet where lodged more than 10000 monks at its summit in the morning. (3.5 hours)
After that, you will visit the Sera Monastery which is famous for its Buddhism scriptures debating in the afternoon. (3 hours)
You will finish today's activity after visit the Tibetan Museum, the exhibition center of Tibetan traditional handicrafts. (1 hour)
After dinner, you will be driven back to your hotel.
After breakfast, we will drive to Tsedang, the capital of Shannan Prefecture in south Tibet. After lunch, we will visit the Yumbulagang Temple which is the first palace of Tibet. It's a small palace but takes high reputation in Tibetan people. (3 hours)
After sightseeing, you will be driven to your hotel for a good rest.
After breakfast, we will visit Samye Monastery, the first monastery in tibet. The monastery was built by the Trisong Detsen (reigned 742-798) of the Tubo Kingdom and was presided over by the Buddhist master Padmasambhava. (3 hours)
Drive back to Lhasa when finish visiting the Samye Monastery.
In the morning, your guide will help you check out the hotel. You will be driven to the airport or train station to depart from Lhasa. Your tour of Tibet comes to a happy ending.