|Sort by:||Shanghai Tours|
|Destination:||Shanghai, Mt.Huangshan, Shanghai|
|Tour Price:||From Only 851 USD / Per adult|
|Attractions:||Huangshan Mountain, Cool Pavilion, Jade Buddha Temple, Urban Planning Exhibition Center|
|2-5 Travelers||6-9 Travelers||10 Travelers & Above||Inquiry|
|4 Star||$1308.00||$966.00||$851.00||Inquiry Now!|
1. All arrangements and first admission/entrance fees of scenic spots specified in the itinerary.
2. Buffet breakfast, Chinese lunch or dinner as listed in the itinerary.
3. Well-equipped commercial vehicle with excellent private guide and driver accompanied on your tour between airports, train stations, scenic spots and hotels.
4. 4-Star Hotel based on two persons sharing one room with twin beds. All hotels as listed in the itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast unless specified.
5. All the transfer fares including intercity transfer fees of Shanghai-Huangshan-Shanghai as specified in the itinerary.
6. Travel Agency’s Liability Insurance with your tour inside China.
7. Chinese government taxes and the city construction fees on your travel tour.
Upon your arrival in Shanghai, your guide and driver will pick up you at the airport, then transfer to check in your hotel.
Today you will be have a trip to Huangshan Mountain. Then you will hike to the Mountain.
You will visit Bright Summit, Flying Rock, Whispering-Gallery, Cloud Dispelling Pavilion and Xihai Grand Canyon and enjoy the sunset from the Cloud Dispelling Pavilion. Then check in the hotel and spend a night on the mountain.
In this morning, try to catch the Huangshang Mountain’s Sunrise, then visit the Begin-to-Believe Peak, Colorful Dreams, Lion Peak, Monkey Watching the Sea and Cool Pavilion.
You’ll have free sightseeing on the Huangshan Mountain for the rest of the day.
Take a cable car down to the mountain and be transferred to Shanghai. Upon arrival in Shanghai, check in the hotel and have a good rest. Your Shanghai side trip to Huangshan ends.
Today you will visit the Jade Buddha Temple, the most famouse Buddhist temple in Shanghai(40 minutes).
Then head to a 400 year old classical Chinese garden in the Old Town of Shanghai, Yuyuan Garden(1 hour).
Oriental Pearl TV Tower will be the next stop. It's the third largest TV Tower in the world(1 hour).
You will finish your tour with a visit to Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Center displays Shanghai's urban planning and development(40 minutes).
The guide and the driver will accompany you to take the departure flight and see you off.
Welcome you to jonin in our China Shanghai tour for the next time.